Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 8.7cm touch screen and make lab-quality reprints. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
- TouchSmart Display with 8.76 cm (3.45 in.) gesture enabled touch screen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and Scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForMaking the most of your iPhone photo albums by printing them at home instantly.
What's in the Box?
- HP PhotoSmart 6520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power cord
- HP 364 black ink cartridge
- HP 364 cyan, magenta, yellow ink cartridge
- Display Size: 8.76 cm/3.45 in.
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 160 mm/6.3 in.
- Width: 440 mm/17.32 in.
- Depth: 552 mm/21.73 in.
- Weight: 6200 g
- Black print speed: Up to 12 ppm
- Black resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 8.5 ppm
- Color resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size: 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: CX017A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886112774080
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Good Quality Prints
I have now had the HP Photosmart 6520 for about a month and am very pleased with its performance. I have printed several 8x10 pho I have now had the HP Photosmart 6520 for about a month and am very pleased with its performance. I have printed several 8x10 photos that I have framed and placed in various locations in my home. As a semi-professional photographer, photo quality is very high on my list of expectations.
I currently have my HP Photosmart 6520 connected to an iMac via wifi. Because it is an e-printer I am also able to print from my iPad and that has been a great capability when I want to print a hard copy of what I am reading.
As a word of advice - use the high capacity ink cartridges. Quick and easy to remove and replace cartridges. …
- Written by John E from SAINT JOSEPH
757 of 787 people found this useful
Best Printer Ever
I can print wirelessly from my iPad mini from any where in my house. Great price. Worth it. Buy this printer.
- Written by Justin P from Stoneham
602 of 648 people found this useful
Best home printer ever.
I've owned a lot of home printers. The HP Photosmart 6520e-All-in-One is hands down the best for our needs. From multiple devices, I've owned a lot of home printers. The HP Photosmart 6520e-All-in-One is hands down the best for our needs. From multiple devices, from multiple locations, it's never missed a beat...It should be in the 'Workforce" line of HP printers.
As far as ink usage? Much better than average, but I do recommend buying the XL. Then you don't need to worry about it for awhile.
If your in the market for a great home printer? Buy this one! …
- Written by Michael J from Atascadero
500 of 527 people found this useful
HP 6520 all in one
Printer was easy to set up, the wireless interface lets me print from my computer or phone from anywhere in the house, touch scree Printer was easy to set up, the wireless interface lets me print from my computer or phone from anywhere in the house, touch screen display easy to navigate, printer has everything you need including scanner and photo paper tray as well as slots for other memory cards and devices! …
- Written by Lea F from Farmingdale
Waste of money
It works for the first few pages and then stops. It scans half a page and then stops, it is unreliable and the most disappointing It works for the first few pages and then stops. It scans half a page and then stops, it is unreliable and the most disappointing product I have ever wasted my money on. I bought it because it was supposed to be compatible with my Apple ipad and Airport (which it sits next to!). Apple should not allow HP printers in their store. …
- Written by Alec B from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
I have had this printer for about 2 years now. I bought it for school because I would be doing most of my homework on my iPad at t I have had this printer for about 2 years now. I bought it for school because I would be doing most of my homework on my iPad at the time. It works great when I'm printing from my iPhone - never has a problem. However, whenever I print from my iPad, my MacBook Air, or my iMac, I have to physically unplug and replug the printer! I'm loosing my mind! …
- Written by Rachel M from Midvale
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will hp photosmart 6520 hook up to the macbook air
- Asked by Dawn F from Clayton
yes you can use it via a usb or your wireless network
- Answered by David F
does this printer support maverick operating system
- Asked by Shelly P from West Seneca
Yes, I'm using it now with Mavericks. Also, HP recently released a new Maverick software download f Yes, I'm using it now with Mavericks. Also, HP recently released a new Maverick software download for this printer which I installed. …
- Answered by John K from West Bloomfield
can you replace only the color ink you need to use?
- Asked by Brenda H from Eureka
Yes as the cartridges are all individual.
- Answered by Flynte V
Does this printer allow printing in draft format or black only in a color document?
- Asked by Les P from Hanover
i have the newest version of iMac. is this printer compatible
- Asked by Thomas R from Chickasha
Yes, Just make sure you download the updated drivers. It took me awhile to get it set up to my Mac Yes, Just make sure you download the updated drivers. It took me awhile to get it set up to my Mac i just got. …
- Answered by Dianna K from Layton