mophie's Juice Pack Plus Battery Case more than doubles the time you have to rock, talk and surf by letting you toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. The open-top design means you can use virtually any headphone jack.
- Complete protection of iPhone from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery power is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
Did you notice?Using the included Micro USB cable, you can simultaneously charge and sync your iPhone and Juice Pack Plus.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Plus Battery Case
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Width: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 86.1 g
- Length: 129 mm/5.08 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2075_JPPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020754
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, I use this daily, I plug it in when I go to bed and it last me all day with alot of apps running. I have never ran out of power, which all of my other phones. This battery case keeps me going forever! Love it! …
- Written by Donna S from West Lafayette
106 of 112 people found this useful
A Must Have!
If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy prot If you're looking for a stylish, not too bulky case that offers purpose, then this one is definitely for you! Having a sturdy protective case is one thing, but having an additional 8 hours of battery support backing up your phone, is even better! This case was engineered to perfection leaving you assured and satisfied by its reliable performance and day to day use! …
- Written by Alexander D from BEAVER FALLS
36 of 39 people found this useful
I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal I've had two Morphie battery packs - one for my iPhone 3 and iPhone 4. The first battery lasted about a year before the internal Morphie connector became unusable. The second is slowly de-evolving with the same problem. [Morphie Pack] Connector will not charge off of its AC plug. It will only charge off of the Mac Pro to Moprhie Connector plug and now that is getting loose. For the money I'm looking for another brand. I would NOT recommend this product. …
- Written by Gregory M from Perkasie
41 of 58 people found this useful
very reliable case
I've been using this case for several months now. I have dropped it a couple of times but apart from some cosmetic scratches it st I've been using this case for several months now. I have dropped it a couple of times but apart from some cosmetic scratches it still works perfectly fine.
looks and feels great in the hand, and the fitting on the phone is perfect and very snug.
always returns the power on my iphone 5 from 0% to 100% after a single charge.
the only draw back is that you can't sync or access the iphone through the case, you must remove the bottom half and connect with an apple sync cable. …
- Written by shujaat A from glasgow
2 of 2 people found this useful
Great protection plus power
I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great I have had this case for roughly a year and my phone never dies. I charge while I sleep and both case and phone are at 100%. great accessory. I have an older model that doesn't have the complete open top to allow all aux cables to connect so I do have to take the top cap off for bulkier aux cables …
- Written by Raul P from salinas
After a year+ and a few drops, still working great for me!
I've had this case/pack for about 14 months, taken it everywhere (hiking, biking, travelling), dropped it on my driveway a couple I've had this case/pack for about 14 months, taken it everywhere (hiking, biking, travelling), dropped it on my driveway a couple of times, and it's flown off the seat of my car onto the floor many times and it still works great. There's minor cosmetic wear to the plastic, and it's slightly more finicky about which USB cables it "likes" but that's about it. Regarding mini-USB cables, they do tend to wear out and get a bit loose. I have a lot of mini-USB devices and the effect is more noticeable on some devices than others, but nothing that a (cheap) new cable won't rectify. The result can be looseness in the connection, or even, with Mophie in my case, an inability to charge the phone (though the Mophie battery charges fine) while plugged in. Using a newer cable rectified these issues. I love my Mophie, even though it's a bit heavy. It's saved my bacon more than once. …
- Written by Catherine N from Mill Valley
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between Juice Pack Air and Juice Pack Plus?
- Asked by Cynthia H from Lexington
Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity Capacity. The Plus has a 2000mAh capacity (at 5V, that’s 10Wh), while the Air has a 1600mAh capacity (I think? that or 1500. I forget) which is 8Wh. So if the Plus charges your phone from 0-100%, then the Air will only go from 0-80%. In return for this, the Air is thinner as there’s less battery to stuff in and to match its more stylish appearance, the band around he edge is covered in metallic paint (which will peel off with use in time). There’s also the price difference for the different sized batteries. …
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
Does apple sell the USB charger for the juice pack separately?
- Asked by Leticia P from Valley Center
The USB charging cable already comes with the Juice Pack. No need to buy one seperately
- Answered by Edmond B from Lorton
Do you use phone, and when battery runs down, click on the battery case--and keep right on using the phone? That's what I need a battery case to do.
- Asked by Jeff C from Oceanside
yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the ca yes, you keep the case on the phone and when the battery on your phone runs out you switch on the case. the phone will keep running as normal while it charges …
- Answered by Shujaat A
How long does it take to charge the battery case?
- Asked by Philip L from Bogota
The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn' The initial charge should take no more than 2 hours. From there foreword, charging the case shouldn't take any longer than one hour. I prefer to use my iPad 12V adapter to speed things up a bit. …
- Answered by Deborah S from Elkton