Speck's CandyShell Case combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberised center for seriously sweet protection.
- One-piece hard-soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberised interior for shock-absorption
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPod touch in glossy style.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1272
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912024761
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great Middle of the Road Case
This is a fantastic case with an impeccable design. The theory behind it (soft inside and solid outside) is one I was voicing for a while. The silicon inside protects your iPod from grit as well as cushions pretty solid bumps and tumbles. The hard outside lets it slide easily in and out of your pocket. I dropped my iTouch down a set of concrete stairs and it didn't suffer at all. The only flaw I found is in the plastic facing at the bottom -- it's so thin that it usually breaks, but it doesn't affect the protection at all. I have owned two, and would definitely recommend this as cheaper alternative to the Otterbox, but better than the cheapo cases. …
- Written by Ali M from Eads
11 of 11 people found this useful
This case is great in terms of protection but there is just one thing to take note of. The rubber border gets scraped or shredded when you put and take it out of your pocket. But if you're fine with that it's a great case! …
- Written by Tejinder S from Newark
18 of 22 people found this useful