JBL On Tour Micro
Ultra-portable loudspeaker for great sound from any source.
Apple Recommends For
A mini USB port and included cable let you charge your JBL On Tour Micro from a laptop or other USB host while you’re listening to your favorite music, and a single charge will give you up to six hours of uninterrupted playback.
The JBL Odyssey® full-range transducer pounds out dynamic, big-system sound that fills any listening space, and the rechargeable lithium-ion battery and built-in stereo mini-jack cable spare you the hassle of traveling with separate cables and replacement batteries.
- Compact, lightweight, portable – Fits in your pocket and won’t weigh you down
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery – Up to 6 hours of playback between charges
- Built-in 3.5mm (1/8") audio cable – Connect to any portable device without carrying a separate cable
- Additional 3.5mm (1/8") audio input – Connect to larger music systems with any standard cable (not included)
- Mini USB port with cable – Listen to music and charge your JBL On Tour Micro from any laptop or other USB host
- Exclusive JBL Weave design – Dynamic, one-of-a-kind look
- Usage: Portable
- Power: Lithium-ion
- Frequency Response: 150Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 2.2W
- Weight: 108g
- Height: 1.48" (37.5mm)
- Width: 3.15" (80mm)
- Length: 3.15" (80mm)
What's in the Box?
- JBL On Tour Micro
- mini USB to USB charging /3.5mm (1/8") stereo cable
- Carry Pouch
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363137288
- Asked by Craig B from Russell Lea
Yes, it connects with a standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Answered by Rosanna C from Yoogali