The Logitech UE Air Speaker takes advantage of built-in AirPlay wireless technology to stream high-quality uncompressed audio over your home Wi-Fi network from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac with iTunes.
Quick-start app makes it easy to begin listening right away. Just dock your device, follow the on-screen instructions to download the app, enter your network password and your speaker is connected.
Take turns playing DJ
Once your speaker is set up, you can instantly connect any iOS device or computer on your home Wi-Fi network to the speaker. Stream tunes from your iPad, your friend's iPhone or even a laptop with iTunes – no complicated pairing required.
Exceptional sound and style
Custom-tuned acoustics deliver a big soundstage with impressively detailed stereo sound.
Hideaway docking drawer
A discreet Apple Dock Connector slides out for easy iPad, iPhone or iPod touch charging or direct music playback.
- Streams uncompressed audio over your Wi-Fi network from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or laptop with iTunes
- Robust AirPlay Wi-Fi connection delivers longer-range music streaming from any room (up to 91m from the speaker)
- Free custom setup app (download from App Store in iTunes) makes it easy to set up and begin listening right away
- Syncs with other AirPlay speakers for a multi-room music experience
- Big, immersive stereo audio
- Beautiful look in any room
Did you notice?Logitech’s free custom, quick-start app makes it easy to set up and begin listening right away – no complicated buttons or network knowledge required.
Apple Recommends ForBuilt-in AirPlay technology uses your home Wi-Fi network to stream uncompressed audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech UE Air AirPlay Speaker
- Mains adapter
- User documentation
- Input Type: 30 Pin Dock,3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 167.6 mm/6.6 in.
- Width: 147.3 mm/5.8 in.
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Length: 533.4 mm/21 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000625
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855081087
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Sounds Great and Well priced
I like my UE Speaker. I enjoy the AirPlay function in a room full of Apple owners. Great DJing can take place. Easy place to st I like my UE Speaker. I enjoy the AirPlay function in a room full of Apple owners. Great DJing can take place. Easy place to store an iPhone.
Loses a full 2 stars for the lack of a remote and the lack of battery power. There is too much variation in sound levels in music which sometimes causes you to get up to adjust the sound level. …
- Written by Douglas Z from Barrington
1 of 2 people found this useful
Looks Great. Sounds Very Good. Easy.
Why get it? hidden dock with connector long enough to fit your iphone with case (some others this is not true) - real plus, clean Why get it? hidden dock with connector long enough to fit your iphone with case (some others this is not true) - real plus, clean look is like furniture, high quality feeling fit & finish - surprisingly better than previous logitech speakers, air play set up is easy and proving to be highly reliable, sounds loud - maybe a bit muddy - but if tweak-up the treble it really does sound expansive and fantastic. Best combo of style, sound and value in the "better-speaker" space …
- Written by Christopher F from Mississauga
43 of 45 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this product operate tethered to an electric outlet or rechargeable batteries?
- Asked by Bill R from Windsor
It must be plugged into an electrical outlet since it doesn't use batteries.
- Answered by Joseph L from Almont
Do i need the new airport little box? i have the 2nd gen airport. Extreme i think.
- Asked by Mary K from Sonoma