Bose® OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models – and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose® products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, Works Without Batteries, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 346019-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817555258
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Really Good / Price a Tad High, but............
Apple mates. I sold headphones for KOSS back in the 1980's. I know quality and sound. Like the original "PortaPro", Koss used to Apple mates. I sold headphones for KOSS back in the 1980's. I know quality and sound. Like the original "PortaPro", Koss used to make their units in their own Milwaukee factory, now they sell Chinese "junk". This set by BOSE is not junk. The design is excellent. Simple, not quite elegant but nice case, they fold easy and feel good in the hands. The sound with an iPhone is excellent. Put your EQ on OFF with these and the sound is even better. The best way to listen to any headphones is to put on your favorite music and close your eyes. Absorb the sound. Picture the instruments. Try to follow an instrument alone for several seconds. These are very, very good. The price as noted, might be about $25-$40 high, but this is 2012 and not 1984. You spend the money for the sound, these are very good to excellent. …
- Written by Steve E from San Antonio
130 of 139 people found this useful
Awesome song quality i have ever heard
I had compared of many brand headphone e.g beats and all, but after buying this headphone i'm fully satisfied, i don't think any o I had compared of many brand headphone e.g beats and all, but after buying this headphone i'm fully satisfied, i don't think any other brand could give better than this sound, sound is very very clear and natural, perfect bass, worth every penny. …
- Written by Mayur V from mumbai
106 of 113 people found this useful
The sound that comes out of these headphones is great. I tried several pairs, including the beats solo hd, and I settled for the B The sound that comes out of these headphones is great. I tried several pairs, including the beats solo hd, and I settled for the Bose since they had the most balanced and clear sound out of all of the ones I tried on. They were also the most comfortable by far. Yes, the $179 price tag is on the high side, but when it comes to audio you often get what you pay for. …
- Written by Matt M from Jackson
100 of 107 people found this useful
RE: good, but
Boses' audio quality is superior to others, however, I'm VERY disappointed with the peripherals they use, for example the exterio Boses' audio quality is superior to others, however, I'm VERY disappointed with the peripherals they use, for example the exterior rubber comes apart easily. This leaves the interior wires exposed, and it doesn't take a lot to have the pins fall out, that holds the ear pads together.
I'm very disappointed. I've sent a second e-mail to Bose, and I'm anxiously awaiting their reply. …
- Written by Sands M from Palm Bay
PERFECT & CUTE
I cldnt hv asked for a better earphone. Way better than Beats. I Kip luving it evry day.
- Written by Mfon Vanessa U from Gilbert
4 of 7 people found this useful
The cable is much too long.
Everything else about the headphones is excellent, though.
- Written by Jordan L from Washington
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does Bose OE2i audio headphone has a good noise reduction as Bose QuiteComfort 15i noise reduction?
- Asked by Joseph C from Duarte
Is there a picture of this on someones head to see size ??
- Asked by Ruth W
Can this set be used with the mini-iPad?
- Asked by Linda R from Mexico
Yes it can be used with any ipad.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
can it be used on a airline?
- Asked by Alana M from Tottenham
Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation. …
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
which pair of Bose is good for studio
- Asked by Grady T from Binghamton
AE2 IS THE BEST PAIR OF BOSE FOR STUDIO..
- Answered by Prethibe B from Khulna
can i use these at the gym-can they handle "Sweat"
- Asked by Gregory K from Washington
I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a lot the comfortable material they are made out of will break down. It is not made with that uncomfortable rubber like those termed "sweat-resistant" headphones. …
- Answered by Matt P from Lakewood Ranch