Classic, chic and luxurious, the Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case blends an iPhone 4 case and a designer wallet. When open, the clutch displays your iPhone 4 on the right and a wallet on the left. This pocketbook style with a solid side spine adds a protective layer for additional support and durability.
A stylish companion
The Michael Kors golden metal plaque provides luxurious detail. Each clutch is individually handcrafted, with the highest standards and attention to detail. It's perfect for placing into your handbag, or for use as a small clutch with the included wrist strap - it can hold everything you need for a night out.
- Combination iPhone 4 case and functional designer wallet or purse
- Soft leather lining for protection against scratching
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Easy device access
- Snap closure for added security
- Wrist strap for carrying the wallet clutch on wrist
Did you notice?The wrist strap makes the clutch a perfect minimal bag for a night on the town.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone 4, credit cards and ID in one luxurious leather case.
What's in the Box?
- Michael Kors Wallet Clutch Premium Leather Case for iPhone 4
- Height : 1.1 in./2.79 cm
- Width : 3.1 in./7.87 cm
- Weight : 3 oz./85.05 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 8157A0S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616016279
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Beautiful case with one flaw
Unfortunately this new version of the Michael Kors case has the wrist attachment on the bottom. If case is hung on your wrist card s fall out. Yikes, how did the designer miss that?!? …
- Written by CASSANDRA D from Etobicoke
391 of 415 people found this useful
great little case, often admired, but has a few flaws
I love this case because the form factor (combo-wallet-case) is one that suits my lifestyle perfectly, and also it's beautiful. T he leather on the python versions is quite soft.
a few things you should be aware of:
- the gold interior leather starts to rub away after a while. I've used mine about a year and there are large patches of white where the gold has worn away long ago.
- the strap is attached to the case by hooking onto a grommet hole, and this metal ring in the grommet hole easily pops out of the hole as the leather gets more broken in.
- previous versions of this wallet had the strap at the "top" and new versions have it on the "bottom". There are problems with both places. Having it at the top, it was a problem to use the phone while the wallet was strapped onto your wrist because the length of the strap didn't comfortably reach from top of case to bottom of wrist comfortably. Now that they moved the attachment point at the bottom, it's easy to use the phone when attached to your wrist, but cards may fall out especially if you only have 1 card (more cards make a tighter fit, so they fall out less often). …
- Written by Alice L from LOS ALTOS
283 of 305 people found this useful
Perfect Design - but falls apart after 4 months!
I LOVE, LOVE this clutch. I wish I could tell you it's the perfect iPhone case and you should buy it immediately. But, I've had tw o of them, and I have to tell you that it will fall apart after a while. The gold cloth in the interior frays easily and and the plastic that secures the iPhone will break!
I wish I could justify buying another one, because it's so beautiful. But, my recommendation would have to be to not buy this case. It's too bad, too - because I associate Kors accessories with quality. …
- Written by Brianna W from Arlington
245 of 259 people found this useful
Given this by husband for Xmas, looks great but when I went to use camera on Xmas day there is no opening for camera lens. All ver y well to look good but useless if no functional very disappointed . Very poor …
- Written by Ann R from Jilliby
1 of 1 people found this useful
Have only used this clutch twice and its already falling apart, very disappointed in the quality. Do not waste your money!
- Written by margaret M from sydney
3 of 3 people found this useful
Not Michael Kors quality-I gave it a one because I couldn't rate a zero!
I received this as a gift 4 months ago and it is falling apart. I called Apple, assuming they would stand behind a product on the ir website. They referred me to the Michael Kors company who referred me to the manufacturer, Sena. I haven't heard from them and you can only leave a voicemail. Don't purchase this item. …
- Written by Martha W from Owensboro
8 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Michelle L
I didn't think it was that difficult to remove, but found myself just folding back the cover and tal king with it still in the case. So far it has worn very well (used daily for a few months) except for the wristlet (handle) losing a rivet and couldn't fix. One thing I haven't seen noted is that you cannot take a photo while it is in the case. You have to remove it as the lens is covered while in the case. …
- Answered by Jerry S from Indianapolis
- Asked by Marleigh B from Oakley
I have had a hotel key card get demagnitized but not my debit card.
- Answered by Robbin S from Louisville
- Asked by Sukhvir S from Chicago
You could probably fit a house key in the larger pocket behind the credit cards. I clip my keys to t he wristlet. …
- Answered by Kaylyn H from San Diego
- Asked by Idalis M from San Juan
- Asked by George F from Sylmar
Look for Case Mate ID for iPhone, it holds your phone and 2 or 3 credit cards or id on the back of t he phone. So it would be great for men and not bulky. …
- Answered by Danielle W from Alvarado
- Asked by Shari S
No. I had to take it to a leather store to have an eyelet put in. Then realized it needed to be oval in order to enable the flash to work at all. …
- Answered by Sheila C from Ronkonkoma