The Jawbone ERA wireless headset brings pristine HD-quality sound to calls from your iPhone, music and podcasts on your iPod, driving directions and all your other mobile media. Say goodbye to headphones.
Kill background noise
NoiseAssassin 3.0 - the latest version of Jawbone's military-grade noise- and wind-cancelling technology - helps the Jawbone ERA eliminate background noise. It also auto-adjusts inbound call volume to account for your environment, so you’ll hear and be heard wherever you are.
Astounding motion controls
This is the first headset with a built-in accelerometer and patented MotionX technology. Out of the box, you can ShakeShake Jawbone ERA into pairing mode or TapTap to answer phone calls.
Download apps and updates
Jawbone's MyTALK platform provides a place to download apps, personalise new features like Caller ID by Name (exclusive to Jawbone ERA) and set different voice or language options. You can even program Jawbone ERA to send emails and text messages using just your voice.
- Hear and be heard in any environment thanks to NoiseAssassin 3.0
- Take calls, play music and all your mobile media in HD audio with the wideband speaker
- Easily answer calls with a simple ShakeShake or TapTap
- Personalise settings, download apps and software updates via Jawbone's MyTALK site
- Keep tabs on battery life with battery meter that appears automatically on your iPhone; hear status updates whispered in your ear
- Hear Caller ID with names (available separately via download)
- Enjoy the convenience of an on/off switch and single-button operation
- Instantly switch between live calls on two different phones with Simultaneous Multipoint
Did you notice?The Jawbone ERA keeps tabs on battery life with a battery meter that appears automatically on your iPhone and hear status updates whispered in your ear.
Apple Recommends ForDelivering pristine HD-quality sound to calls from your iPhone, music and podcasts on your iPod and all your mobile media.
What's in the Box?
- JAWBONE ERA Headset
- Eight earbuds (four spout and four round), Binaural earloop (fits both ears)
- Micro USB cable
- In Car Cigrette Lighter USB Charger
- Carrying Case, User Guide
- One Year
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912008614
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
it just work for me!
I've been waiting for this and now available in Apple Store online! brilliant! Just got one and I'm loving it!!!
- Written by Endroe H from FLOREY
16 of 26 people found this useful
Frustrating & frivolous - Don't use it with Siri!
Noise cancellation not any better, if not worse than, Plantronics headset which is 2 years old. Annoying voice making unnecessary announcements, e.g. "voice activation".
Most of all, frustrating to use when coupled with SIRI!!!
Not sure if it's a battery saving feature but the chimes and announcement beforehand can really throw off the timing of when you can start giving your command. I have to look at the phone to make sure I time it right!
Only advantage is nice quality sound. …
- Written by Kin Cheung M from Hong Kong
2 of 2 people found this useful
Jawbone ERA it work perfectly for me!!
I have been using many brands of bluetooth earpiece and Jawbone ERA fits me perfectly.... no doubt about it. It also provide me en tertainment while I am traveling and provide good quality sound while chatting on the phone. Good battery life too!! Value for money. …
- Written by ALBERT N from YISHUN
1 of 1 people found this useful
Just after the warranty ran out it suddenly stopped transmitting my voice to callers. Yesterday, 17 months after purchase it died completely. That's simply hopeless. …
- Written by Ian A from Paddington
Good for calls - Terrible for A2DP
I bought the ERA because I wanted a cordless headset that I could stream music and podcasts to from my iPhone. The ERA certainly s upported A2DP so I thought that this was the product I've been searching for. Unfortunately I soon found out that this was not the case. The problem is that the ERA does NOT support AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) and therefore CANNOT start and pause media using it's buttons. I contacted Jawbone to find out if this was a feature that they could add in future and I got a non-answer answer. I checked the Jawbone forums and found that users of the ERA have been asking for media controls since 2010 with no response from the company. This was a deal-breaker for me and I returned my unit for a refund right away. I have now purchased the Jawbone ICON HD + The Nerd (same price) because the ICON is able to start and pause media with the push of a button. Let's hope it works as advertised.
Other than the audio controls, I found the ERA to be a really excellent noise cancelling headphone for calls. No complaints in that department. Also the ability to change voices and add functionality using the Jawbone website was really well done. …
- Written by Viktor K from Perth
Very good product
- Written by Iulian M from Sharjah
1 of 2 people found this useful