OverviewThe Incase Sports Armband Pro is the functional and secure way to carry your iPhone during a run or workout. Constructed of lightweight, washable neoprene, it offers a breathable, adjustable armband for comfort and a universal fit. Reflective details provide enhanced visibility in dark environments, and a removable Velcro tab provides an option for headphone cord management.
- Lightweight neoprene construction
- Perforated armband with adjustable Velcro closure
- Clear plastic face shield provides device protection while allowing access to controls
- Top Velcro tab closure to secure your iPhone in the Sports Armband
- Reflective highlights for enhanced visibility in dark environments
- Removable Velcro tab on armband for cord management option
- Direct access to device features
Did you notice?The adjustable armband is perforated for added breathability.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight and convenient option for carrying your iPhone during a run or workout.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPhone 4
- Height : 5.75 in./14.6 cm
- Width : 0.06 in./0.15 cm
- Length : 4.125 in./10.48 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : CL59757
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450106359
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Don't purchace ruined my iPhone. Due to the design of the armband and case part being all one piece sweat from your arm soaks thro ugh the material and damages the 30pin connector. turned my sensor red and now have an "charging is not supported with this accessory" error. …
- Written by RJ S from virginia beach
603 of 642 people found this useful
Poor Design from incase
After searching for the Nike+ armband in stores and having no luck, I turned to the Apple Store. I found this armband and research ed it online, mostly to find negative reviews. I decided to give it a go anyways and spend the $39 for this armband. Let me say, I am glad Apple has a 2 week product return policy because this armband is going right back to the store.
After only 2, short, 5k runs with this armband, the plastic on the front is cracking, and even though I do not have huge biceps this armband makes it feel like I'm getting my blood pressure taken. The "cord management" system is the biggest crock I've ever seen, and as 1 reviewer said on here previously, it won't be long before that cheap piece falls off. Try accessing the volume buttons on this baby, again virtually impossible and certainly not as easy as it should be for almost $40. …
- Written by Sean B from SAINT CLAIR TOWNSHIP
330 of 348 people found this useful
No elastic arm band
Does not have an elastic band so if you have big arms or are planning on getting big arms this thing will not stretch as you grow. My arms are 15.5 and it is at its limit. It blows …
- Written by Darryl H from Fredericksburg
230 of 256 people found this useful
Designed by idiots, The band around the arm does not stretch, therefore when you bend your arm (In the human body this causes the biceps to flex.. Duh!) The band then becomes too tight inhibiting blood flow. The natural reaction to this is to adjust the band with the arm bent... fine until you straighten your arms down by your side again.... then the band slides down and off your arm... unbelievable.
It is a really ridiculous design, if the shop was not so far away I would return the product stating the UK sale of goods act which requires products be fit for purpose...This item is not! …
- Written by John H from Cheltenham
32 of 37 people found this useful
Did not work
Bought it based on the cord holder, which turns out to just be a piece of velcro attached to the side, a loose piece at that. The plastic on the front is very rigid and first week I had a white line down the middle of it where it had bent, then the plastic started to break away from the case. 100% disappointed in the quality of this case. …
- Written by Joe K from ATLANTA
53 of 56 people found this useful
Have they improved the design?
I bought one of these about six months ago. It did the job well - stayed put on my arm, left only a small opening for headphone so ckets to keep rain off etc - but did suffer from the same issues as others describe. The main issue was the overly rigid plastic which made it hard to press the home button, meant that it 'kinked' soon and eventually split.
My local Apple shop replaced it immediately when I complained.
The new case feels much better. The plastic front is softer and more pliable making it easy to press the home button and swiping etc is much more responsive. It also looks much less likely to split. …
- Written by Stephen B from Liverpool
27 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the iPhone 4 need to be removed from its Speck everyday case before it can fit into the Incase Sports armband case?
- Asked by Rhonda G from Anchorage
Yes, you have to remove the case unfortunately.
Any form of case more than 1mm think is not gonna fit in nicely and you'll be stretching it and you'll have problems taking it out later when sweat sips in. And I guarantee you that it is going to happen. :( …
- Answered by Siah Huat H
Yes. It's a tight fit, so it will only go in without casings.
- Answered by Jonn L from Hong Kong
- Asked by Robert R from Springfield
It is, up to a point. But it won't fit big biceps, I think. I have larger biceps and, while it still fits, I can tell that should my arms get a lot bigger it won't fit eventually. The strap isn't elastic, so it's also rather uncomfortable since it doesn't stretch as your muscle flexes. …
- Answered by Chewey D from Parma