Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?
Hi, I have the Bose Companion II Series 2 that I use with my MacBook Pro and I'm quite happy with them quality and power wise. However, I was looking for something smaller to replace my current speakers (80% of their use would by as speakers for my computer) because I am traveling quite a lot. Still, I'd rather not to get an inferior product in terms of sound quality.
Considering my situation, do you think I should buy the Soundlink Mini (or even the normal Soundlink)?
- Asked by Javier M from Caceres
- Flag as inappropriate (Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?)
1 Answer from the Community
I think the SoundLink Mini would be perfect. I also travel a lot and it is loud enough for any hotel room, small apartment, or conference room. The sound quality is very comparable, maybe slightly less base but, for computer speakers this will be a great speaker. I also have a SoundLink II and the sound is very comparable so if you are going to replace your companion II I would go with the Mini.
Hope this helps!
- Answered by Matthew C from Appleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the remote work with the Bose soundDock Series II ?
- Asked by Jacqueline M from Burtonsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the remote work with the Bose soundDock Series II ?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
will these speakers work in my iPod?
- Asked by Sheri I K from Taos
- Flag as inappropriate (will these speakers work in my iPod?)
- Asked about: Bose® Companion® 2 Series III Multi…
No answers yet
It has echo cancellation ?
- Asked by Philip L
- Flag as inappropriate (It has echo cancellation ?)
- Asked about: Bose® Bluetooth Headset Series II -…
No answers yet