The Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus is the perfect lightweight case for your MacBook. The custom-fit design offers the slim silhouette of a sleeve, with the added functionality of a comfortable shoulder strap. Store your daily accessories in the front organiser panel and keep your iPad safe in a specially fit padded compartment.
- High-density foam protection system
- Custom-fit padded MacBook and iPad compartments
- Durable PU trim materials
- Leather touch points
- Heather exterior with pinstripe liner
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Front organiser panel for accessories
- Easy access zip pocket on front flap
- Brenthaven lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?Separate custom-fit, padded compartments safeguard your MacBook and iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in slim, stylish comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve Plus
- Form Factor: Shoulder Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 317.5 mm/12.5 in.
- Width: 406.4 mm/16 in.
- Depth: 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Weight: 500 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 1910101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791191013
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Sleeve Plus for MacBook is AWESOME
LOVE the product - sleek and stylish, yet protective and fits perfectly. SO WORTH IT
- Written by Matt P
68 of 73 people found this useful
As expected, great product
I wanted a lightweight bag with good padding for my MBP. This fits the bill perfectly.
The padding is spectacularly good. The I wanted a lightweight bag with good padding for my MBP. This fits the bill perfectly.
The padding is spectacularly good. The bag is very easy to use, without tons of zippers and complicated pockets. And you can see the Brenthaven quality in every detail. Lifetime guarantee is a nice touch.
The only improvement I could suggest for future models: foldable inner top corners for better protection against the rain. …
- Written by Mihai C from London
43 of 44 people found this useful
More Stylish, Less Spacious
Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough spa Nice and stylish, fit with my macbook pro (early 2011) and iPad (first generation with original over), but there is not enough space for power brick or iPad charger! …
- Written by ardi B from Dubai
42 of 45 people found this useful
Great Design - Poorly Finished
I bought this bag to replace my rucksack as it's more stylish and a little easier on the eye than my schoolboy backpack. However, I bought this bag to replace my rucksack as it's more stylish and a little easier on the eye than my schoolboy backpack. However, after waiting a couple of weeks for the item to ship I was disappointed to find that whilst the overall design and quality was good, the finishing on the bag just wasn't up to scratch. Sticking was frayed in places, lining had been sewn so that the internal fabric was poking out of the seam on thef ront pocket...small things, but enough to make me think it wasn't quite worth keeping.
If this had been finished off properly it would have been perfect, but alas, I returned it to Apple and they refunded me very quickly, so good service as always. …
- Written by Michael F from London
0 of 1 people found this useful
Brenthaven Collins Sleeve
I bought my new mac and this sleeve. Best buy ever!!!
- Written by jake B from Southport
3 of 4 people found this useful
Stylish, and plenty of room for my MacBook and iPad. Along with some papers, files etc. Love it! Great buy.
- Written by Zachery N from layton
30 of 32 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this bag fit the cable as well?
- Asked by Virginia M from Bristol
Most likely, depending on the size of your MacBook and whatever else you put in it, but I'd assume y Most likely, depending on the size of your MacBook and whatever else you put in it, but I'd assume yes. …
- Answered by Brad E from Oostburg
would this be suitable for the 13" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Brett O from Warrnambool
The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime The description reads "for 15" MacBook or smaller" so my assumption is yes. Plus there is a lifetime warranty, not sure you can beat that. …
- Answered by Josh E from Sammamish
Is this bag to big for my 11" Mac Book Air
- Asked by Ronald A from Northville
Is this bag the right size for the 15" retina MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Ryan G
Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, bu Yes. I just bought this bag and it fits my 15" Retina perfectly. Room to slide the computer in, but tight enough to keep it in place. …
- Answered by Aaron A from Ann Arbor