Just Mobile AluBase Stand for MacBook
Just Mobile AluBase Stand for MacBook
Designed for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air, the Just Mobile AluBase stand keeps your notebook vertical while making space on your desktop for an external monitor and keyboard. Soft plastic inserts fit into the top-quality aluminum structure to provide a safe, snug grip. Conceived by the award-winning Danish designer Jakob Wagner, AluBase cleverly transforms your MacBook into a desktop sculpture.
- Iconic design by the award-winning Danish designer Jakob Wagner
- High-quality aluminum construction
- Interchangeable inserts hold MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, or MacBook Air
Did you notice?Conceived by the award-winning Danish designer Jakob Wagner.
Apple Recommends ForSecurely store and use your MacBook Pro or MacBook AIr in an upright position.
What's in the Box?
- Just Mobile AluBase stand
- User guide
- Height: 2.3 in./5.84 cm
- Width: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 0.8 lb./0.36 kg
- Length: 3.6 in./9.14 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: ST-250/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 885335167518
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this item in hopes of enjoying the stand. The stand is beautiful, sleek, and overall looks like an amazing product. I I purchased this item in hopes of enjoying the stand. The stand is beautiful, sleek, and overall looks like an amazing product. I placed it on my night stand and placed my computer on it, within minutes after placing it on the stand I hear a light "crack". The shell now has a scratch (or crack) on it, its so hard to tell what it is, but the silver is now a light gray on the shell. So outraged! …
- Written by Matthew B from Colorado Springs
2 of 5 people found this useful
The perfect stand for upright placing their MacBook
This stand is perfect to keep your macbook pro standing if you are a person who always connect your macbook to a monitor. It also This stand is perfect to keep your macbook pro standing if you are a person who always connect your macbook to a monitor. It also comes in handy if you need your macbook right away with you. It fits very nicely with the older version of MacBook Pro (Versions before MacBook Pro with retina display). Although its quite expensive, the material of the stand is fully aluminium that blends the macbook and the stand together. It also comes with a narrower size of the plastic case which hold the macbook that will fit macbook air. …
- Written by Mei Y L from CLAYTON
1 of 1 people found this useful
Handy Space Saver
Bought a few months ago and can say it's a real space saver.
The AluBase is a very nice looking and matches the Apple laptop co Bought a few months ago and can say it's a real space saver.
The AluBase is a very nice looking and matches the Apple laptop color perfectly. I have a 23" ACD connected to my late model 2012 MBP (HR Antiglare). There are no issues with the AluBase other than the way the power connects to the computer. You have to have the L shaped power line connected up which blocks the Ethernet connection or have the computer slightly hanging off the desk and the L shaped power ling point down, otherwise you cant keep the connection connected. But that's not the AluBase's fault, if the power line was like the old or new style there would be no issue. As far as heat and fans blowing, if your using intense apps the fans will be at full load...not sure if that's the result of having the lid closed or that part of the exhaust is blocked by the AluBase.
Highly recommend for space saving....and nice looking! …
- Written by Frank W from BEDFORD
40 of 49 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you need to remove from stand to power on?
- Asked by Thomas T from Hampton
Are there any issues with the hard drive when it is on its side?
- Asked by William W from Nepean
No, hard drives can operate in any position. The hard drive in the Macbook Pro is already upside dow No, hard drives can operate in any position. The hard drive in the Macbook Pro is already upside down when it is in the case; this would not be done if it would hurt the HDD. …
- Answered by Nicholas C from Kitchener
Will the Macbook Pro with Retina fit?
- Asked by Michael T from Oakville
The Macbook Pro with Retina display should fit perfectly as it is featured in the pictures on the pa The Macbook Pro with Retina display should fit perfectly as it is featured in the pictures on the page. …
- Answered by Joseph D from Vineland