The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety, without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
More than protection
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad - fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Includes a multi-position stand for reading, watching or typing
- Stand is usable as a cover for backpack/luggage/purse protection
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
- Choice of models compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Cover and stand
- Headphone adapter
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Height: 2.05 cm/0.8 in.
- Width: 20.8 cm/8.2 in.
- Weight: 330 g
- Length: 26.5 cm/1.04 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1103-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 851919003350
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Peace of mind: your iPad is safe!
This cover is a lifesaver for your iPad. My iPad is critical to my work as a physician, and I was always afraid of it dropping, br This cover is a lifesaver for your iPad. My iPad is critical to my work as a physician, and I was always afraid of it dropping, breaking, or getting wet. This case solves that. It truly is waterproof, and you don't have to cover up your sensitive screen to make it so (although you can buy an approved screen protector from Zagg). The stand is easy to use. Read the directions carefully, and you'll have no problems. Not too heavy, still fits in my purse and white coat pocket, and I can hand it to patients without fear. …
- Written by Elise S from Sugar land
163 of 177 people found this useful
I use my ipad at work in construction.
This case allows you full access to the sides of the screen, unlike many others that are a I use my ipad at work in construction.
This case allows you full access to the sides of the screen, unlike many others that are at this level of protection.
Not only is this case easier to hold than just the ipad, you do not want to put it down.
My only gripe with this case is the cover is hard to remove at times. once it breaks in, it gets better, but would like to see a change in this for my next tablet. Thanks lifeproof. …
- Written by Elgin J from Edmonton
72 of 79 people found this useful
LOVE IT. I bought this bc I have a lifeproof case for my iPhone and it works great. A little on the heavy side, but it acts as a d LOVE IT. I bought this bc I have a lifeproof case for my iPhone and it works great. A little on the heavy side, but it acts as a deterrent to walking around with it. It has withstood spills, spittle, crumbs, drops, and tug of wars. Easy to attach. The one thing I didn't like is the part that covers the sound switch on the side. The bit of plastic keeps slipping over the switch. I like how bc it is "nude" it's easier to use the touch screen however b/c of this you can't use any screen protective covers therefore leaving it open to scratches. …
- Written by Liz Y from Irvine
68 of 77 people found this useful
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ANY SKIN CONDITIONS - especially children.
I bought this for my son and from the day he used it he got an allergic reaction to it and his echzema flared up to the point he c I bought this for my son and from the day he used it he got an allergic reaction to it and his echzema flared up to the point he could not use s hands. Took me a couple of months to figure it was the LIFEPROOF case and the day I stopped him using it his hands cleared up.....
Also, it at be ok for water but it's nowhere near safe enough for the totally nprotected screens, there are better covers out there. …
- Written by Angela W from Molendinar
When I was working at work ( kids party center) I was using it for our green screen system and it dropped on carpet from my hands When I was working at work ( kids party center) I was using it for our green screen system and it dropped on carpet from my hands and it cracked the screen ONLY AT 4 FEAT!!! Everyone says it such a great case and it protects but it doesn't. Lifeproof told us that the device wasn't covered under the warranty.
Very disappointed …
- Written by Edward J from Medina
3 of 5 people found this useful
Do not buy - Not life proof and overpriced
I bought this case yesterday and put it on last night before bed. My child brings it to me this morning and it's cracked. I only b I bought this case yesterday and put it on last night before bed. My child brings it to me this morning and it's cracked. I only bought it as I thought it would prevent this from happening. Have no idea how it happened. Not worth the money, I'll stick to the old Cygnet case we have, it's done a better job of protecting. I'll just deal with the skin of the case pealing off. …
- Written by Sheridan A from Bridgeman Downs
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago
Will this fit an iPad mini retina?
- Asked by Javier E from Phoenix
I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lif I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lifeproof that this case WILL NOT fit the Ipad Mini Retine and they are working on new cases for Air & Mini Retina but they are months away from releaseing the new cases. This is a bummer as I have used they cases and they are great. Waiting is a bummer. …
- Answered by Vernon M from Gig Harbor
Does this product when complete with iPad air float ?
- Asked by Billy H
No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that woul No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that would allow it to float. However, you wouldn't want this case for your iPad Air as it is not compatible. LifeProof is working on a case for the iPad Air but unfortunately there is currently no known release date. …
- Answered by Shawn R from Washington
Can I take underwater pixs with it? ex. swimming pool pixs....
- Asked by Dean D from Honolulu
Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect you finger underwater. …
- Answered by Victoria S from Oshawa