The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817606370
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
653 of 688 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
505 of 536 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
398 of 451 people found this useful
The Bose speaker was a very good buy for me; it provides a lot of entertainment for who ever I am with. I decided to write this re The Bose speaker was a very good buy for me; it provides a lot of entertainment for who ever I am with. I decided to write this review because I enjoy listening to music and I am very satisfied with this product. I like to use it during my leisure time, it helps calm me down when I am upset or stressed. During parties it helps provide the life of it. It was reliable because it never broke on me, and it had a very long battery life. I am very loyal to this product and I will definitely not use anything other than Bose. …
- Written by Curtis L from Macomb
I was listening to my Spotify using the internal Macbook pro speakers. I don't know much about computers. Anyway, I got these spea I was listening to my Spotify using the internal Macbook pro speakers. I don't know much about computers. Anyway, I got these speakers because of the reviews and I'm so glad I did. The quality of the sound is great! Such a big sound for such a little thing. …
- Written by Merle G from La Canada
Best bt portable
Awesome. Im glad i bought this. Now playing Round Midnight at midnight at high fidelity wont wake up the neighbors.
- Written by Jose Christian S from Mississauga
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does mini soundbar shut off when not in use
- Asked by Ron C from West Deptford
- Answered by Curt H from Belgrade
Is it compatible with the iPad air 2 and what should I do if it doesn't
- Asked by Max H
can you answer and talk on iphone 4s using bose soundlink colour speaker
- Asked by Anne Marie R from Waterloo
Why use the cradle when there is an AC adapter?
- Asked by Bambi D from Balaclava
Think of the cradle as a charger. when you move the Bose just lift it off and take it to the patio o Think of the cradle as a charger. when you move the Bose just lift it off and take it to the patio or deck. When you are done plop it back on the cradle. No fiddling with the power cord (which will have probably slipped to the floor behind the table if you unplugged the speaker). …
- Answered by Murray P from White Rock
Is it compatible with iPad Mini 3. how do In get my mini to pro to connect to my Bose speakers ,as I can with my macpro laptop?
- Asked by Joseph Henri S from Courtenay
wich ac power does it has?, or is it 100-240V?
- Asked by Bruno F from Grand Bourg
It has 100-240V. I live overseas and travel a lot, so that is very important for me.
- Answered by Todd B from Austin