The ADOPTED leather wrap case integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap the perfect compliment to your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallic frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The non-conductive metallic frame is lightweight yet durable.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 5 while expressing your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11149
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010313
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Very Sophisticated Looking
I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, though, and if I ever dropped it I'm almost positive that it wouldn't do very well at protecting the phone. I've gotten a lot of comments on how beautiful it is, though. So if you're looking for style, get it. If you're looking for protection, look elsewhere. …
- Written by Julie V from indialantic
92 of 95 people found this useful
Love love love this!
I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture help I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture helps for a good grip. It fits perfectly. The white with gold trim looks sooo classy on my new white iphone 5. If you are thinking that it is a little pricey just remember that you may spend less but you may need to buy another soon. So what are you saving. Also the Apple store is one of the few that let's you receive a full refund for 14 days. Most others offer exchanges only. So why not give it a try. I know that you will love it as much as I do. …
- Written by Laura D from North Brunswick
93 of 108 people found this useful
It's a beautiful elegant case
I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give th I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give the best protection should you drop your phone though. …
- Written by Kay H from Milton
74 of 79 people found this useful
Silver indeed flakes off
I absolutely love the look of this case but as the other reviewers noted the silver began chipping off less than two weeks after i I absolutely love the look of this case but as the other reviewers noted the silver began chipping off less than two weeks after i got it. I will say that adopted has fantastic customer service. I received a response within a few hours offering me a replacement cover. I just had to email a copy of my receipt and photos. …
- Written by Julie G from Naperville
"Leather" doesn't last
I bought the cream and gold case, and initially I absolutely loved it! But only a few months in and the cream has discoloured (des I bought the cream and gold case, and initially I absolutely loved it! But only a few months in and the cream has discoloured (despite my taking very good care of it and cleaning it often), and now I'm starting to doubt whether it's real leather as the discolouration appears more like the cream dye coming off rather than dirt. …
- Written by Kate Zainub Z from Sydney
3 of 3 people found this useful
Silver Flakes Off
LOVED the blue leather. The silver paint flaked off first one, so I returned it and they sent me another one and said it would be LOVED the blue leather. The silver paint flaked off first one, so I returned it and they sent me another one and said it would be fine. It wasn't. It flaked off within a week also. Loved the case but now it looks AWFUL so I need a new one. …
- Written by Julie B from Oakland
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra