The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens Case
- Weight : 17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number : APH11135
- UPC or EAN No. : 819312010573
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Nice at first till a few months after.
this is a nice case once you first get it, but around a month after having it. there was dirt on the edges and it scratched the to p edges of my iPhone (black). there were scratches on each corner from trapped debris e.t.c …
- Written by Gian G from East Elmhurst
1 of 1 people found this useful
This case is the perfect case for iPhone 5. It feels great in your hand and adds a nice curved back to the iPhone.
- Written by Diego M from Ensenada
Feels cheap - going back to incase
Great packaging, product looks good in the pack but once applied to the phone it looks cheap and tacky. After only one day of use the case cracked. It makes the phone feel horrible to hold. I'm now on the hunt for an iPhone 5 incase version that I had on my iPhone 4 model. …
- Written by Rachel W from LONDON
15 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
No, you will need to put a protective film over the screen to protect it from getting scratched.
- Answered by Daniel C from Dewitt