Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5s.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126135
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great case - one minor gripe
I was looking for something similar to a bumper case that I had on my iPhone 4, and this is a very good alternative.
+ It looks I was looking for something similar to a bumper case that I had on my iPhone 4, and this is a very good alternative.
+ It looks really, really nice. The clear background still lets you see everything on the front and back of the phone.
+ Unlike the bumper, the back is completely protected.
+ Barely adds any size to the phone.
+ Makes the phone easier to grip.
+ Fair price.
Now, there is ONE negative that prevents me from giving this a 5/5.
- It kind of makes the volume buttons on the side as well as the button on the top difficult to press. Maybe it just needs to be worked in more, but the rubber on the sides is very stiff and it's hard to turn the volume up several notches at once. The protective plastic at the top sort of blocks the top button because it requires you to press it at a weird angle.
Honestly, I'll get used to it in like a week. But I just thought it was worth pointing out. …
- Written by Sean M from Newmarket
62 of 69 people found this useful
if you are looking for some thing simple but still gives you a bit of protection, then this is the case. the best thing i like abo if you are looking for some thing simple but still gives you a bit of protection, then this is the case. the best thing i like about this is its thin. …
- Written by Hasan A from tempe
42 of 48 people found this useful
Nice Slim Case with one flaw...
My go-to cases for my iPhone are usually the Speck Candyshell. I was really excited to try this case, because I wanted something t My go-to cases for my iPhone are usually the Speck Candyshell. I was really excited to try this case, because I wanted something that was slim and see-through so I could still see the nice design of the iPhone 5. This was the perfect choice, or so I thought. After using it for a few hours, I noticed that when trying to adjust the volume, the buttons are incredibly difficult to press with one finger. I found myself having to use a lot of force to just go up or down. It was irritating enough that I will be returning the case and looking for another option.
Overall, if you have strong fingers and want a slim, see-through case, this case is for you. …
- Written by Clarissa C from Fairfax
30 of 35 people found this useful
I've bought this case (blue sides and clear back) 11 month ago when I bought my iPhone 5.
It still holds great and looks really g I've bought this case (blue sides and clear back) 11 month ago when I bought my iPhone 5.
It still holds great and looks really good.
The sides are made of hard plastic (not rubberized), that does not scratch, and feels good in the hands.
The backside is made of clear hard plastic which is a little more slippery than the sides, it now has few scratches, but you have to look close in focused light to see it, but still looks good after long time and intense use.
I really love the blue color, it has not fated one bit since I got it.
The case protects all 4 corners of the phone, and the phone can be put down on both sides; with screen up and screen down, without making damage to the phone.
The case always stays on the phone, but can be removed rather easily.
The phone feels more protected, and just a little thicker, I like the size and form-factor.
I've had no difficulties plugging in bigger headphone-jacks or pressing lock, or switching mute buttons.
Biggest con: The volume buttons gets harder to push, and they don't get softer by time. I have a lot of finger strength so it is not a problem for me, but I it may bother others. They should have made these buttons softer to push in order to get 5 stars from me.
The top front and bottom is not protected, and my phone has got just a few scratches, but is not something that is very visible or any bothersome.
The cut around the camera tends to collect dust and small hairs, which you have to clean every month or so for a clean look.
Also hairs can reach under the case sometimes (between phone and case). I usually just snap the case off and clean the phone with a soft cloth. It's easy :)
Overall: Really nice case, I've been really happy with it, and I would recommend it to others. …
- Written by Peter Øvergård C from Rødovre
1 of 2 people found this useful
Please dont buy!!
I bought this and within weeks the blue sides of the case had turned black. The case itself is very strong and will protect your p I bought this and within weeks the blue sides of the case had turned black. The case itself is very strong and will protect your phone but when it discolours it looks really really cheap. …
- Written by Adam C from Westbury
11 of 12 people found this useful
This is the best iPhone5 cover!!
- Written by jørgen V from Slangerup
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico
Does it fit iPod 5?
- Asked by Aaron B from Kerang
I don't think so,
The iPhones are thicker I'm pretty sure
- Answered by Sabrina B from Perth