The Logitech UE Boombox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker lets you share the power of your music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wherever you go.
Wireless done right
Use your iPhone or iPad to control music from up to 50 feet away from the speaker. Easily pair up to eight Bluetooth devices to the speaker.
Take turns playing music. You and your friends can connect up to three Bluetooth devices at the same time. Switching between devices is as easy as pressing pause on one device and play on another.
UE Sound Signature
Experience powerful sound that's pure, undiluted and perfectly tuned. Four custom-tuned drivers and four passive radiators give you crisp high notes, warm mid range and deep, thumping bass.
Six-hour rechargeable battery
Power your music from the pre-party to the after-party to whatever comes next.
Sculpted aluminium diecast handle
Designed to go the distance by making it easy to roam anywhere with powerful music at your side.
Elegant, durable industrial design
Stainless steel grill, sleek curves and rugged tough-rubber casing for good looks built to last.
Easy iPod connection
When there's no wireless, the built-in 3.5 mm jack makes it a snap to plug in your iOS device.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away*
- Simultaneously connect up to three Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices
- UE Sound Signature delivers powerfully pure and clear audio
- Speaker doubles as a wireless speakerphone for hands-free calls
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to six hours*
- Aluminium handle and rugged tough-rubber casing for outstanding portability and durability
- 3.5 mm auxiliary port for connecting iOS devices without Bluetooth
Did you notice?You and your friends can take turns sharing music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch through Boombox.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly stream room-filling sound from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech UE Boombox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Power adapter
- User documentation
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Power Source: AC,Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 228.6 mm/9 in.
- Width: 127 mm/5 in.
- Weight: 3 kg
- Length: 431 mm/16.97 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000304
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855090065
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- * Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great Sound, Flexibility, and Price Point
Just got my UE Boombox last night. I have UE earbuds and it is great to see Logitech extend this strong audio brand into new class Just got my UE Boombox last night. I have UE earbuds and it is great to see Logitech extend this strong audio brand into new classes of products. So far I love this speaker. Great sound quality, excellent design, easy to set up. It has obsoleted my trusty Apple Hifi (no bluetooth or battery) and an iHome ipod radio (no comparison from a sound quality perspective). The bombox is also a little smaller than I expected which is nice. It is great in our kitchen where we stream NPR or music, but it is easy to pick up and take outside where it fills our backyard/patio with no problem. Glad I waited for this to be released and did not pull the trigger on a Big Jambox or Bose - for $50 less I am sure I got a better product. …
- Written by Patrick T from Austin
100 of 103 people found this useful
I love the sound of this, wish there was a way to adjust bass/treble, if anything it may have a bit too much bass. But it sounds g I love the sound of this, wish there was a way to adjust bass/treble, if anything it may have a bit too much bass. But it sounds great. Haven't yet tested battery life (recharging now) or distance it will connect. But works on iPhone and the newest iPod Nano which has bluetooth, that was an unexpected pleasure. …
- Written by Chris I from San Jose
23 of 24 people found this useful
WOW - What a great boombox
Just amazed with the sound this boom box produces and projects. Sounds great with all types or genres of music. Glad I choose it Just amazed with the sound this boom box produces and projects. Sounds great with all types or genres of music. Glad I choose it over the Bose. As others have commented it is a bit heavy on the bass side but better than the muted bass you get when you turn the Bose volume up. Got around that by downloading the app EQu (the quality equalizer) which allows me to shape the music the way I like it.
Definitely worth the price and enjoying the experience. Very fast delivery, 3 days! …
- Written by JOSEPH R B from Victoria
10 of 10 people found this useful
Not an Airplay device
I expected a device with Airplay controls and perhaps a companion app that could control basic audio features of the device, such I expected a device with Airplay controls and perhaps a companion app that could control basic audio features of the device, such as tone controls. None of this is possible. The speaker has good volume, a bit boomy in the bass. But on your iPhone or ipad you must go to System settings to wake up your connection to the device. It also has no battery level indicator. …
- Written by Bruce R from Redmond
All right, so I'm an Audiophile, I admit it. I listen to music nearly every minute of the day. I was set on getting the Bose Sou All right, so I'm an Audiophile, I admit it. I listen to music nearly every minute of the day. I was set on getting the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker, however, I just didn't like the bass output. I looked around awhile and stumbled across the UE BoomBox. This thing has bass, for sure, but it can be too much at times. I'm going to download EQu, heard that helps. Anyway, it's a quality speaker, but it does lack sharpness. I'm going to keep testing it out, I feel IT IS worth the money so far. IT'S BETTER THAN THE BOSE SOUNDLINK, if that's what you're wondering. One thing that I don't like is it doesn't put out the same amount of sound from both sides, like it appears, you have to face it towards you. Buy it if you're on the fence, I did, and I'm content with it. …
- Written by Benjamin H from Urbana
2 of 2 people found this useful
as good as the Bose without inflated price tag.
- Written by cynthia L from laval
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with the new iPod Touch 5th Generation?
- Asked by Tim P from Whitfield
Logitech website had this -
Power Rating (RMS) : AC 10 Watts and Battery 9 Watts
Sound Press Logitech website had this -
Power Rating (RMS) : AC 10 Watts and Battery 9 Watts
Sound Pressure Level (SPL Max) : 88 dBA
Driver Size :
3 inch Woofers (Quantity: 2)
2.6 inch Passive Radiators (Quantity: 4)
0.5 inch Tweeters (Quantity: 2)
Input Impedance : 10K Ohm
Frequency Response : 65 Hz to 18 kHz …
- Answered by R. Andrew C from Alhambra
Yes compatible with iphone 5 and MBpro
- Answered by Rory D from Redwood City