urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome finish for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?The hard chrome finish helps urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHearing exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00077-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001330
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good bass!cool design!
Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average le Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average level.
The earphone plug is straight and it is hard. It could be more durable if it works soft or makes an angle change.
Price is high! Really high. I basically pay a lot for beats advertising,design, and proculture expense! …
- Written by Mo M
83 of 103 people found this useful
I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple buc I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple bucks extra for a good pear of headphones, and the best part it that the sound doesn't leak so you don't have to crank the volume to get a listening experience. …
- Written by Karamvir S from Pitt Meadows
67 of 84 people found this useful
My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus, etc. they work with my iPhone, iPod, and mac so don't believe people who say they are not compatible because they are. They are a must buy. Just hte price could be a little lower ($90?) …
- Written by Marut B from Lake Hopatcong
64 of 85 people found this useful
Made for rugged use but disappointing sound
I have used these on a daily basis for about one month. The Good: I'm impressed with the cable. It seems tough, sturdy, rugged and I have used these on a daily basis for about one month. The Good: I'm impressed with the cable. It seems tough, sturdy, rugged and easy to roll up and store. The Bad: The sound quality is poor to average. The big problem is getting them to fit comfortably in your ear. If they're not in all the way, they sound thin and tinny and they fall out too easily. If you stuff them in all the way, they sound muffled and muddy. Conclusion: They do the job, so I'll use them till I wear them out. But on balance, I wish I hadn't bought them. …
- Written by Drew V from Toronto
2 of 2 people found this useful
Very poor quality
I purchased these in April, within two weeks I was getting complaints of voice quality when using the microphone. Within three we I purchased these in April, within two weeks I was getting complaints of voice quality when using the microphone. Within three weeks the volume down button no longer functioned. Very disappointing given the cost and the hype. I would strongly suggest that you look at other products and manufacturers. …
- Written by Timothy K from San Francisco
1 of 2 people found this useful
Amazing Headphone Ever!!!
Sound fantastic and fashion design. I highly recommend.
- Written by Ponlok T from New York
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
You shouldn't have any issue with these earphones connecting with the iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Kara H from Anderson
No answers yet