Speck ToughSkin Case for iPhone 4S
Speck ToughSkin Case for iPhone 4S
Speck's ToughSkin case provides two-piece dual-layer, rugged construction to help protect your iPhone 4S or 4 from the world's hard edges. You can use the slim inner hard shell on its own or combined with the rubbery, extra-cushioned silicone outer case. Deep grooves and texturing on the outer case provide superior grip and cushioned comfort in your hand.
- Rugged and tough dual-layer protection
- Grooved, rubbery exterior for extra grip
- Protective hard inner case can be used separately
- Detachable holster with rotating belt clip
Did you notice?Use the hard inner case alone or combine it with the rubberised outer layer.
Apple Recommends ForUltra-tough protection of your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Speck ToughSkin Case for iPhone 4S
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Height: 1.5cm
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Weight: 50 g
- Length: 12.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1245
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024495
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
0800-692-7753 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great case, belt holder breaks easy.
This case is outstanding and unbreakable. The rubber exterior is deeply grooved to provide excellent handholding feeling in your This case is outstanding and unbreakable. The rubber exterior is deeply grooved to provide excellent handholding feeling in your hand. Unfortunately, the belt-holder is extremely cheap and easily broken, which happened within ONE day of purchase. I would recommend ONLY if you plan on carrying a bulky phone in your pocket. …
- Written by Tracy L from Gig Harbor
125 of 130 people found this useful
Husband has dropped his phone a lot and this protects it very well. Very rugged and easy to hold, definitely won't slip out of yo Husband has dropped his phone a lot and this protects it very well. Very rugged and easy to hold, definitely won't slip out of your hands! …
- Written by Angela F from Andover
65 of 69 people found this useful
Wow. Was I ever impressed with this. It turned by Iphone 4 into a work phone.
The fit and feel of this case in your hand is what Wow. Was I ever impressed with this. It turned by Iphone 4 into a work phone.
The fit and feel of this case in your hand is what makes it so great. Not only do I have
form-fitting protection for the phone but, i also have what is probably the best
best belt cip holster made. This thing is tightly secured and the clip itself is very
versatile and useful when off the belt. Want to turn your phone into a work phone?
Buy this! …
- Written by Dan R from Dayton
46 of 49 people found this useful
its a good case, but i still gained a crack in the back of the phone with this case. also the first piece, the plastic part cracke its a good case, but i still gained a crack in the back of the phone with this case. also the first piece, the plastic part cracked in multiple places. and the rubber part started to split in the corners …
- Written by Matthew T from Denmead
Unfussy and no nonsense.
This case is excellent. I'm so used to being disappointed by cases that promise all and deliver little. The level of protection ap This case is excellent. I'm so used to being disappointed by cases that promise all and deliver little. The level of protection appears first class and it is so easy to fit without feeling loose once in place. Very happy. …
- Written by Robert B from Inverurie
6 of 6 people found this useful
This case is amazing. I have dropped it everywhere from 3 feet to 45 feet of the ground and it has not broken and neither has my i This case is amazing. I have dropped it everywhere from 3 feet to 45 feet of the ground and it has not broken and neither has my iPhone. I have dropped it on concrete and in puddles and nothing can destroy it. I would highly recommend it. …
- Written by Susan S from Toronto
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is speck rubber case volume button right for iPhone 4s?
- Asked by Juwon P
Yes it works perfectly for the 4s buttons
- Answered by Susan S from Toronto
Is it waterproof?
- Asked by Ronnie B from Hazlehurst
No it is not waterproof.
- Answered by Sharon K from Toronto
does it come with a screen protector film?
- Asked by Hassib B from Birmingham
- Answered by William A from Fleet
Can you still access to the charger socket with the holder attached?
- Asked by Alex B
Yes the dock connector port is accessible.
- Answered by Angela F from Andover