OverviewProtect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Combination Laptop Lock. The pushbutton design offers one-hand operation for easy installation while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your MacBook. And you can quickly reset the keyless 4-wheel combination, which offers 10,000 possible combinations. Simply anchor the lock to a desk, table, or fixed structure and your MacBook is secured.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-Bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- 6-foot cable, carbon-strengthened
- Customizable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?Secure any Apple product with a security slot, including MacBook Pro, iMac, and Cinema Displays.
Apple Recommends ForLock your MacBook Pro while you're in a cafe, the library, or anyplace where it might be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Combination Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height : 0.5 in./1.26 cm
- Width : 0.25 in./0.63 cm
- Weight : 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Mfr. Part Number : K64673
- UPC or EAN No. : 085896646730
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
I love this product. I just got my MacBook Pro, but I have had this lock for a long time for my old PC. I'm glad that this product is so versatile. When I'm at the library, I don't have to be paranoid anymore about leaving my laptop alone. The lock is very light and easy to carry around. …
- Written by Ye H from New York
11 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Linda M from Hesperia
It says it does not support MacBook air
- Answered by Brian S from Canton
- Asked by Alan M from Haddonfield
No answers yet