Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) - Will it connect iPhone 5 to 2013 BMW 5 series iPhone 4 snap-in adapter and allow the adapter cover(s) to close?
The iPhone 4 or 4S adapter from BMW allows the iPhone 4, 4S to utilize all features of the BMW Apps built in to the entertainment system including charging the iPhone. The iPhone 5 will not connect to the BMW iPhone 4 adapter - thus the questions.
I understand the basic Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter (block) is too tall to work. Is this correct?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will the "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)" work with this case?
- Asked by Tim C from Arbor Vitae
- Sep 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)" work with this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
- Asked by Nikolaos K
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter