Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Mar 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?)
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Lightning to 30 pin will work if you do not have case on device. But will not fit with cases
- Answered by Jennifer V from Crescent
- May 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Unless you need the charging function specifically and not just audio, there is a simple and cheap solution. There are many available 30 pin bluetooth receivers to attach to your Bose sound dock 30 pin connector. You can then connect to your sound dock via bluetooth from ANY bluetooth enabled audio source.
I have 2 Sound docks and used this solution on both. Range is excellent on mine so I can have my devices anywhere in a room and charging if needed.
- Answered by Ross K from Saint Petersburg
- Feb 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a Bose Docking Station.?
- Answered by Lila K from San Diego
- Dec 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4