Will this work with the iPad 2?
- Asked by Thomas W from Nicholasville
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the iPad 2?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, the iPad 2 has a 30-pin connector.
- Answered by Michael S from Stoughton
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, this is only for iOS devices with Lightning ports: iPad 4th Generation, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation. The iPad 2 uses the original 30-pin iOS connector.
- Answered by Al F from Snohomish
- Nov 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Obviously not since the iPad 2 doesn't have a micro slot
- Answered by William L from Thornton
- Nov 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3