Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?
I bought a SuperDrive in 2008 for my Macbook Air (first generation) and still use it. I just bought a MacBook Pro with Retina display and I am having trouble using the SuperDrive on my new computer. It said something like "SuperDrive not compatible with computer." However, when I look at this SuperDrive, it says it should be compatible. Because I have an older SuperDrive, will it no longer be compatible with my new computer?
- Asked by Gianna Z from Arroyo Grande
- Nov 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly, however it is recommended you get the newer version in case of much-needed improvements from your 2008 one.
- Answered by Dylan J from Acworth
- Apr 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it possible to change the hard drive on my macbook pro (2008 model) ?
- Asked by Alejandro E from Mckinney
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is it possible to change the hard drive on my macbook pro (2008 model) ?)
- Asked about: 640GB SATA Hard Disk Drive Kit for …
can i install 8gb ram on late 2008 macbook pro
- Asked by Lucas C from Woodinville
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install 8gb ram on late 2008 macbook pro)
- Asked about: Mac