Will this cable help me to connect my iPad 2 to my Bose iPod dock speakers(classic). I'm looking for an extension cable which can connect to my iPad
I want to connect my Bose speakers(for iPod & iPhone) to my iPad but I cannot do it since the iPad does not fit in the stand do I'm looking for a cable which can solve my issue(30 pin to 30 pin connector) will this cable solve my problem ?
1 Answer from the Community
No. You need 30-pin extension cord. This will have a connector that plugs in to the bottom of your iPad on one end and a 30-pin socket (female counterpart) on the other end that will connect to the Bose dock. These are available online at various websites.
- Answered by Dean T from Hilo
- Aug 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What type of cable should I use to connect me iPad 2 with a Bose dock station external speaker ?
- Asked by Karla J from Jacksonville
- Jul 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of cable should I use to connect me iPad 2 with a Bose dock station external speaker ?)
- Asked about: iPad
Can I connect my iPad to Bose speakers
- Asked by Jayne W
- Aug 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPad to Bose speakers)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable