What are the exact dimensions of this keyboard?
- Asked by B. Duncan M from Salt Lake City
- Oct 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimensions)
2 Answers from the Community
12 1/16" long, 6 1/8" wide, 3/4" tall. weight: 14.1 oz. including batteries.
- Answered by Rob G from East Quogue
- Nov 9, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This June 2010, I received one of these Apple bluetooth keyboards, model A1314, part # MC184LL/A.
The keyboard that I received is smaller. It is, in inches, approximately 5.2" x 11.2" and .75" thick at the battery tube and .25" thick in the keyboard.
Has Apple recently changed this bluetooth keyboard? Smaller should be better, unless the user has very large hands. On this A1314 bluetooth keyboard, distance between the center of each key is approximately .75 inches, which is the same as on a MacBookPro.
- Answered by John F from Huntsville
- Jun 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2