Is the 4 by 5 aspect ratio supported (I think it's call SXGA) at 1024 by 1280 and 75 Hz?
- Asked by John B
- Jan 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (resolutions supported)
1 Answer from the Community
The adaptor will support any aspect ratio. If you don't see your desired resolution, then you'll need to use a utility like SwitchResX to add the resolution. The adaptor will support 1280 x 1024 up to 115 Hz and 1024 x 1280 up to 111 Hz. Higher resolutions will require lower refresh rates since the maximum pixel clock of the adaptor is only 180 MHz.
- Answered by Joe V from Fort Langley
- May 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?
- Asked by Lukasz L
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter