What can I do to keep my lock button from being jammed?
My lock button jams off and on. One minute it jams to where I can't lock my phone nor screenshot photos. What can I do to prevent this from continuing to happen? The help is greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Sharnisha B from Bedford
- Apr 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What can I do to keep my lock button from being jammed?)
1 Answer from the Community
I would recommend you take your iPhone to an Apple retail store and have it repaired as the iPhone lock button fault should be covered under warranty depending on how old your iPhone is.
- Answered by Brodyn W from Perth
- May 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
I got my iPhone from the US. Since I've got few problems with my lock not working, id like to replace my phone here in India. Can I get it replaced ?