Is it best to turn off my iPad when not in use?
I use my iPad a couple of times a day. Reading, checking email, etc. Should I turn it off e
After each use or can I just leave it on?
- Asked by John H from Urbandale
- Jan 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it best to turn off my iPad when not in use?)
3 Answers from the Community
if you will go hours before checking it again than yes, because that will drain battery. i recommend going to settings, general, and then setting auot lock for 2 or 5 minutes. i think auto lock is the way to go.
- Answered by Kristen G from Carlisle
- Feb 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you should turn your iPad off when you are not using it. This way you are insuring that your battery life will last longer. So you can have a longer usage time period for you iPad.
- Answered by Michael E from New Orleans
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
if you are not using it for long periods maybe, Ive gone to work and left my ipad on for the most part! and the batterie was still good! What you want to do though is Turn the brightness of your screen down, that will save on batterie Power as Well!
- Answered by Cody H from Phoenix
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do you turn off the ipad
- Asked by Michael H from Goshen
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn off the ipad)