Can I use multiple USB SuperDrives to watch multi region DVDs on my iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes if you keep track of the super drive and the region it is set you you can use different drives to support different regions. It the superdrive not the computer that gets locked to the region
- Answered by Nicole B from Bend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the MacBook or the MacBook pro play region 2 or multi-region DVDs?
- Asked by Amy T from Seattle
- Mar 17, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the MacBook or the MacBook pro play region 2 or multi-region DVDs?)
- Asked about: Mac
Do I need Apple TV to watch my yoga DVDs on my HD TV screen?
- Asked by Susan K from East Lansing
- Mar 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need Apple TV to watch my yoga DVDs on my HD TV screen?)
- Asked about: Apple TV