The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Connect to micro USB cables and compatible chargers
- Ultra-compact, durable design
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
1800-80-6419 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
BEST THING EVER !!!
I just bought this adapter for my iPhone 5.
I have the speck candyshell case on, and this adapter fits right in even with the c I just bought this adapter for my iPhone 5.
I have the speck candyshell case on, and this adapter fits right in even with the case on.
Also, it feels like my iphone charges faster with microusb and this adapter than with the apple charger.
This product is a MUST-HAVE.
Among so many things that I have bought at Apple store, this is the best product.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an extra cable because this thing is the same price as the original usb-to-lighting cable, but this thing allows you to use different lengths of microusb cables. Also, microusb cables are cheaper to replace than original Apple cables. …
- Written by Won Jae L from Boston
302 of 360 people found this useful
Just a point.
Something I wasn't quite aware of when I bought this, so I thought I's share. This thing is tiny. Seriously tiny. Make sure you h Something I wasn't quite aware of when I bought this, so I thought I's share. This thing is tiny. Seriously tiny. Make sure you have somewhere safe to keep it or you WILL lose it. …
- Written by Marc M from London
353 of 469 people found this useful
Compact, sleek, highly functional. Fits most if not all iPhone cases.
- Written by Bryce M from Meadville
349 of 463 people found this useful
Accessory not supported
I have had this for less than three weeks and it is now useless. 95% of the time I plug it in nothing happens at all, nothing, no I have had this for less than three weeks and it is now useless. 95% of the time I plug it in nothing happens at all, nothing, no charging, no connection. The other 5% it charges for a few seconds then I get a message that this accessory may not be supported and it stops charging. $25 down the drain. …
- Written by Trude P from Welland
Please stop saying it doesn't work with iPhone 5 / 5s!!!
To all of you people who are giving this product 1-star saying that it is incompatible with your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s, Did you ev To all of you people who are giving this product 1-star saying that it is incompatible with your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s, Did you ever stop to think that it may be your cheep Chinese eBay Micro USB cable that doesn't allow sufficient enough power to charge an iPhone 5 or 5s?
Well - That's exactly what the problem is!
It works perfectly with a Belkin or equivalent good quality USB cable, but doesn't work with those super cheap eBay cables!
Works a treat for me on both my iPhone 5s and my iPad Mini Retina when used with my Belkin Micro USB cable. …
- Written by Al B from Irlam
Better than Lightning USB Cable
If you always facing the problem which is, your lightning cable always spoil, then you can MUST get this adapter.
Even though it If you always facing the problem which is, your lightning cable always spoil, then you can MUST get this adapter.
Even though it is very small, but it fits to any brand of micro usb cable and work well. I'm using third-party brand micro usb cable and with this adapter, it can supports for the latest IOS. Other than that, you can keep this one safety than lightning cable, as long as you find a tiny box and put inside. It is much more durable if compare with lightning cable. Strongly recommend this. …
- Written by Alphonse S from Melaka
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this be used to connect my apple TV to iTunes on my computer?
- Asked by Chelsea D from Tahoe City
- Aug 28, 2014
Will the lifeproof case for iphone 5 fit iphone 5s
- Asked by Eduardo R from Abu Dhabi
- Dec 8, 2013
Yes, any case that fits the iPhone 5 will also fit the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Michael G from Jefferson City
- Dec 10, 2013
Does the Micro USB cable that goes into the Lightning to Micro USB Adapter need an authentication chip?
- Asked by Vicki C
- May 16, 2014
No, the authentication is within this adapter and therefore will work with any micro usb cable.
- Answered by Thomas P from Wooloowin
- May 24, 2014