How do u use the ear pod to switch to the next song?
- Asked by Wingy T from Hurstville
- Flag as inappropriate (How do u use the ear pod to switch to the next song?)
4 Answers from the Community
Press Center button => act pause and play
Press Center button twice => Next Song
Press Center button triple times => Previous Song
Press center button twice and hold it => forward the song
Press center button triple and hold it => backward the song
- Answered by Ali A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Press the center button (the one between the 2 volume buttons) twice.
- Answered by Khaielaash M from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can also press that center button 3 times to go to previous song
- Answered by Griffin K from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
There Actually Is A Way To Change The Song...You Just Have To Ask Siri. Press and Hold The Space Between The Volume Buttons....It Will Ding...You Can Then Ask Siri To Play Whatever Song You Would Like.
- Answered by Dustin K from Lehighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
do my apple ear pods have a warranty?
- Asked by Lisa O from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (do my apple ear pods have a warranty?)
- Asked about: iPod
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Hea…