What is the difference between the $39 Smart Cover and the $49 Smart Cover (besides $10) ?
3 Answers from the Community
$39 is the cost of Apple's Smart Cover which only protects the iPad's screen while the $49 is the cost of the Smart Case which protects the entire iPad.
- Answered by German A from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Smart Cover only covers the front of the iPad. The Smart Case which is $50 covers the entire iPad. If you use you iPad a lot I suggest you don't get this.
- Answered by Nathan M from Cleves
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
One covers both front and back. I
The hinges on the just the cover , works well and secure on mine! I like the top cover but not the folding part isn't strong enough to make it stand as well. Love it shuts off pad easy
- Answered by Hj M from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?
- Asked by Lashondia B from Orangeburg
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Do these cases have the tabs that lock the Apple smart cover into place?
- Asked by Bing N from Deerfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these cases have the tabs that lock the Apple smart cover into place?)
- Asked about: Power Support Air Jacket Case for i…
Will this stand accommodate the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Laura M from Frankfort
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this stand accommodate the Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Encore stand for iPad