Does this drive support TRIM on a 2010 15'' MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Mark B from Hillvue
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this drive support TRIM on a 2010 15'' MacBook Pro?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yep, it will work with ANY Mac Pro. TRIM Supported by default for Apple SSDs, for third-party drives, you need to edit OIAHCIBlockStorage.kext binary. Search the google.
- Answered by Viktor D from St-petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
OS X 10.6.8 or OS X 10.7 upwards should support TRIM on the APPLE OFFICIAL SSD, for non apple SSD's TRIM is not natively supported
- Answered by Duncan F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I just installed this Apple SSD in a Mid-2009 MacBook Pro. Did a clean install of Lion. And it works like a charm. And yes, TRIM is enabled by default. You don't have to change any settings whatsoever.
- Answered by Helton G from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does it support for 2010 macbook pro?
- Asked by Junghwean K from Pullman
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support for 2010 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Is this the correct battery for a 15" mid 2010 macbook pro?
- Asked by Randy H from Prince George
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the correct battery for a 15" mid 2010 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…