does the amber light remains steady or flashing?
- Asked by Maria Rosa C from Rio De Janeiro
- Flag as inappropriate (does the amber light remains steady or flashing?)
2 Answers from the Community
The amber light is steady if it is charging.
If the amber light is flashing it means that there is some problem with charging the batteries, maybe they aren't compatible with the charger, they are in the wrong way around or they are defective.
- Answered by Shaun J from Belmont North
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If the charger 'blinks' when you plug it in, take the batteries out and then put them back till you have a steady light.
- Answered by Lindsay F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does red light go off when charged
- Asked by William C from Palm Beach Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (Does red light go off when charged)
- Asked about: Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?
- Asked by Behrad M from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a memory flash with lighting to camera adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter