Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?
i find i very difficult to use my magic mouse to draw, will this make it a lot more realistic in using SBP?
- Asked by Oliver K from Caves Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for drawing on Sketchbook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
Probably not. (it's more of a mouse replacement with many gesture interface controls)
If you want to draw, look at a Wacom Bamboo or Intuos digitizing tablets. They come with a pressure sensitive stylus and most drawing/art apps support them.
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen function with Sketchbook pro?
- Asked by Sandra P from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen function with Sketchbook pro?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Creative Digital Pen a…