is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can this device be used with multiple computers?
- Asked by Sandra K from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this device be used with multiple computers?)
- Asked about: WD 2TB My Book Studio USB 3.0 Hard …
Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Gianna Z from Arroyo Grande
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use my 2008 SuperDrive on my Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive