is this the battery for #A1185
trying to replace my battery wondering if this is the right one
- Asked by Courtney J from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the battery for #A1185)
2 Answers from the Community
I've been doing some research about this model number A1185, 10.8 volt. The battery you're looking at is aluminum so it's the wrong battery. The battery that matches your model is listed by Apple as the MacBook Rechargeable Battery MA561LL/A (white) or (black). It retails for $116. I've notices you can buy much less expensive off brands but people often complain that they don't fit or match in color, also if you want a good battery you want to buy lithium polymer like Apple uses in all of their products.
- Answered by Erin M from Chugiak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Shan V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a 13 inch Macbook, the model number on the battery is A 1185. Is this the same thing as MA561LL/A? I would appreciate any help.
- Asked by Christina S from Redding
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 13 inch Macbook, the model number on the battery is A 1185. Is this the same thing as MA561LL/A? I would appreciate any help.)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
Can the A1185 battery replace my old A1189?
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the A1185 battery replace my old A1189?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…