What is the warranty on a replacement battery?
- Asked by Casey K from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on a replacement battery?)
4 Answers from the Community
1-year on the battery that comes with a new laptop and 90 days on a replacement if not defective.
- Answered by Bill M from Lagrange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The warranty is one year only, after just having spoke to technical support who couldn't replace my battery because my battery is over the one year mark at just under two years of age
- Answered by Andrew U from Cape Girardeau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no, I had to change my battery and they told me it is not covered by the warranty because it is consumable part
- Answered by Abdulrahman J from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
i am guessing that there is no warranty. But they will replace the internal battery with the applecare warranty. so you probably would not need this if you have a warranty on your computer.
- Answered by Daniel W from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery charger under warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
How is the warranty on them?
- Asked by Brian D from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the warranty on them?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless…