Is the cable asymmetric?
Is the cable asymmetric to allow the headphones to rest around the back of neck? This would allow them to be used in conjunction with an iPod Nano and watch strap to be worn under shirt.
- Asked by Steven B
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the cable asymmetric?)
3 Answers from the Community
The pair I bought (in black) had a symmetric cable.
- Answered by Neil H from Chesterfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cord has a small adjuster that allows you to make them asymmetric. You simply pull part of the cord through, and leave the remaining side longer. They are plenty long enough to be worn in this configuration comfortably.
- Answered by Roberta K from Sedalia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
In contrast to my earlier answer the cable is symmetrical, I'm a thicko and got mistaken by what asymmetrical meant! In simple people speak, left and right are the same length.
- Answered by Richard F from Leeds
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Could you use this cable to tether another device?
- Asked by Andrew D from Monterey Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Could you use this cable to tether another device?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
- Asked by John V from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter