Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is each users profile password protected
- Asked by Kevin W from Summerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is each users profile password protected)
- Asked about: Withings Smart Body Analyzer and di…
No answers yet
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
does it cover the mic area?
- Asked by Kar Ning K from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (does it cover the mic area?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Snap Case for 11-inch…