Can you charge an IPad with the case on it?
- Asked by Alan M from Midlothian
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge an IPad with the case on it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. I have the original ipad with the original neoprene-like case, and the ipad fits fine and charges quickly with case on. The charging docks are elevated slightly, and the back supports are movable which allows for the case on the ipad and iphone. My iphone 4s with a slim elago case charges with no problem. I can't comment on other cases.
- Answered by Scott S from Newyork
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?
- Asked by Susan W from Mt. Uniacke
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the iPad with the case on or do you have to detach the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…