Can i answer landline calls from my iphone?
- Asked by Robert H from Rochester Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i answer landline calls from my iphone?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can but it requires a little bit of work
----- You can forward all calls from your land line to your mobile
----- You can forward missed calls from your land line to your mobile
Please note that your cell phone company may charge you by the minute for all calls (unless you have an unlimited plan or have a certain number of minutes allocated for a plan)
Please note that your land line may charge you for all calls forwarded to your cell on a minute basis unless you have a plan (unlimited or a minute allocated)
In either case, please speak to your provider for details.
- Answered by Shayaan S from Monroe Township
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a microphone in the headset to answer calls?
- Asked by Joel B from Tumwater
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a microphone in the headset to answer calls?)
- Asked about: JayBird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth He…
Can you fax from an iPhone (or only from a landline)?
- Asked by Steven K from Merrick
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you fax from an iPhone (or only from a landline)?)
- Asked about: Epson Expression Premium XP-610 Air…