What security does this device have? Can other people using the same technology see your child?
2 Answers from the Community
First of all, the access to the video feedback is protected by your credentials (login and password). On top of that, if your product is connected over Wi-Fi, all the video feedback is encrypted.
- Answered by Kevin C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
People will need an account (e-mail address/password) to see your child. I would like to find out more about their security.
- Answered by Alejandro M from Mahwah
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?
- Asked by Richard C from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British
Security Concerns Regarding Fingering Print Scanning
- Asked by Scott L from Santa Rosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Security Concerns Regarding Fingering Print Scanning)
- Asked about: iPhone