Does it detect breathing
- Asked by Richard L
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it detect breathing)
1 Answer from the Community
It detects motion in the video signal above a certain threshold and noise in the audio signal above a certain threshold. Anything more than that would have to be interpreted by a person watching the monitor. Depending on the room, angle and placement you might be able to see your baby breathing.
- Answered by Steven W from Van Nuys
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it email photos once motion has been detected?
- Asked by Philip M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it email photos once motion has been detected?)
- Asked about: D-Link Day/Night Cloud Camera