Could the video stream be hacked into? I would just worry that someone else could gain access and see my baby.
1 Answer from the Community
The security of this device depends on a number of things, most importantly the strength of the security of your network, in which case I highly recommend if you don't already, you use WPA2 Personal with a complex password (also referred to as a Pre-Shared Key or PSK) for your wifi. A complex password of 20 characters or more that randomly contains letters, numbers and symbols is a good idea.
Additionally the device itself appears to allow 3 user accounts to access it, you'll want to ensure both the names and the passwords of these are changed from their defaults and reasonably hard to guess. Presumably without these credentials it's a lot harder to view the live feed or listen in on the audio.
- Answered by Jamie C from Gledswood Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to purchase iPhone as gift for someone else
- Asked by Barbara G from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate (How to purchase iPhone as gift for someone else)
- Asked about: iPhone
If i wanted to use this with my iPod (touch) would i have to buy anything else?
- Asked by Aaron W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (If i wanted to use this with my iPod (touch) would i have to buy anything else?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
How can I see the videos on my phone on my tv or connect to my DVD
- Asked by Viviana G from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I see the videos on my phone on my tv or connect to my DVD)
- Asked about: Apple TV