Are these currently the 'best' in-ear headphones for getting that sub-woofer/nightclub like sounding incredible bass sound?
2 Answers from the Community
;) you bet they are
- Answered by Alex T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yup! Best headphones I've ever owned. 5hz-25,000khz. That's some serious bass. Even though we probably can't hear the 5hz, they do have 'night club' bass!
- Answered by Gautam C from Sutton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Hea…
How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?
- Asked by Kathryn M from Savannah
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic