1TB SATA Hard Disk Drive Kit for Mac Pro
Mac Pro supports up to four 3Gb/s Serial ATA hard drives or solid-state drives for up to 8TB of storage. The cable-free, direct-attach drive solution lets you install and remove drives in a snap. To install a drive, you connect a simple drive carrier to the hard drive, then just slide it into place - no cables or connectors to hassle with. Removing the drive is just as easy. Every Mac Pro ships with four hard drive carriers. This solution is perfect if you ever share drives among different workstations at home or the studio.
- Mac OS X v10.6.4 or later
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010)
- 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Asked by Lin M
It works real fine on my early 2008 Mac Pro
- Answered by Guy O from Montreal
- Asked by Ryan G from Roanoke
It's neither. It's SATA.
- Answered by Donald W G from Inman