Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Whether you opt for Personal or Home subscriptions, you're able to sign in to your Microsoft account to access your documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easy
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
365 Personal and 365 Home
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home allows you to use the software on up to five PCs or Mac computers, plus five iOS devices, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Easily install Microsoft Office on multiple devices, including Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Enjoy cloud services, including 60 minutes of Skype every month in 40+ countries and an additional 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to access your documents, applications and settings from anywhere
- Includes your favourite Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience the latest versions and new features with automatic upgrades
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more
- Allow others to read your Word documents in real time
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Choose between 365 Personal and 365 Home, depending on your needs
Did you notice?There are two subscription services to choose from - Personal or Home - so you can choose one to suit your Office needs.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Microsoft Office 365 license key code
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5 GB available hard disk space, HFS+ hard disk format
- 1 GB RAM
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 3 GB available hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Mfr. Part Number: QQ2-00092
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370750607
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch must be running iOS 6.1 or later. **See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
Office Mobile - replaced by new apps
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps for iPhone! Now available in the App Store. These apps replace Office Mobile for iPhone. **
Microsoft Office Mobile is the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
oCloud - With your phone, you can access Office documents stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
oRecent Documents - Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you've recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
oEmail Attachments - You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
oGreat-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
oOptimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint are optimized for the small screen of your phone.
oResume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
oPresentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
oEdit - You can make quick edits to Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
oDocuments Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
oEdit While Offline - Your device doesn't have to be continuously connected to the network to work on an Office document stored online. You can view and edit recently used documents even while you're offline. Your changes will be saved online when your device reconnects to the network or to Wi-Fi.
oCreate - You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
oComments - You can review comments made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
oShare - When you're done with your edits or comments, simply send the document in email or save it to OneDrive or SharePoint.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include:
o Office 365 Small Business Premium
o Office 365 Midsize Business
o Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
o Office 365 Education A3 and A4
o Office 365 ProPlus …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I'm studying in high school. Can I still purchase it?
- Asked by Natalie W
Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it woul Yes, you can still purchase it, keep in mind you have to pay a yearly subscription fee.
But it would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
Do you need to be connected to the internet to use this product?
- Asked by Steven C from Lovell
While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is install While it does not require a constant connection to the internet, the computer on which it is installed will need to be connected to the internet periodically (approx. once a month, but not sure of the exact interval) to enable the status of the subscription to be verified and updates to be downloaded and installed.
It would cheaper if you used iWork (Pages, Keynote, Number); Apple doesn't have a subscription fee. …
- Answered by Dirouhi A from Toronto
What is the current version of microsoft word for mac? I need MS Word,Powerpoint 2013 for my courses
- Asked by Jennifer D from Wheatley
how does this differ from the other option Microsoft Office and Student, other then the pricing?
- Asked by Yisroel R from Brooklyn
365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years 365 is a subscription web based service. There is an upfront $79 fee, but it is good for four years and then expires. The Home and Student edition is software based with no subscription fees. You own it permanently. There is no expiration.
Also be aware the if you go with Home and Student and you decide to upgrade your OS to either Mavericks or the new Yosemite, you must completely uninstall the Microsoft product. If you do not uninstall, your license is overwritten and unrecoverable. In essence it's gone for good.
You must uninstall!!!!. There are instructions from MS on the web that give very detailed step by step instructions on how to uninstall.. It is a very complicated process ( in typical MS style). Three pages and 12 steps of instruction on how to uninstall. …
- Answered by Michael A from Voorhees